- To succeed, you would have a good understanding and experience in Hyper-casual & casual game market
- With Amanotes team, your responsibility is evaluating and developing our biggest games to make them reach to the next level of experiences & gamification, such as developing in-game experiences & meta-game
- Deliver music and fun games to millions of people in the world
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Working closely with Product Owners in order to live support and coach the development team in their production phase to go over Amanotes benchmark
- Sense in tuning game balancing, pacing
- Propose new game idea frequently
- Understand and good insight of mobile game mechanic
- Optimize game processes continuously to be in line with market movement trends
- Update our benchmark and KPI to be on trend and top of the market
- 3 years of professional experience as a game designer
- Passion in Music and casual mobile games
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong execution skills
- Ads logic monetization
- F2P market insights
- Music lover
- English: spoken and written
We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with over 1 billion downloads worldwide and 95+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
Kindly send your English CV with the title "[Node JS Developer] Your name" to email@example.com to apply for this position.