1. WHO WE ARE
We are IPower Partner., LTD. This privacy statement is made by us and also on behalf of our affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporate entities (together, IPower Partner). Our head office is at 112 Yen Lac, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
References to “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” in this privacy statement means IPower Partner.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITES
3. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Guest users of our websites
If you are not registered with us, the information we collect about you is limited. Please refer to the preceding paragraph which details the anonymous information that we collect.
- Registered users
When you register with IPower Partner, either online via one of our websites or in person at one of our offices, then you are giving us permission to use your personal data to consider you for opportunities related to our services in conjunction with our clients, and to share those data within IPower Partner and with our clients. We may ask for certain information from you, including, but not limited to: your name, address, email address, date of birth, gender, education, skills and qualifications, employment history (including remuneration details), references, job requirements (including location, salary sought, job industry, job title) plus any other information you may volunteer to us as part of the registration process or which is contained in your resume/CV.
- Inquiry form/email inquiries
If you are an employer and would like to make an inquiry with a IPower Partner consultant via our online ‘Employer Inquiry’ box, we may collect certain information from you, including, but not limited to: your name, your job title, your company name, your email address, your phone number, plus any other information you may volunteer to us as part of your inquiry. If you are a recruitment candidate and would like to make an inquiry with a IPower Partner consultant via email, we may collect certain information from you, including your name and email address, plus any other information you may volunteer to us as part of your inquiry.
The information you provide to us or that we hold about you is stored, where applicable, in a secure cloud server, electronically in our databases, or in our manual databases. We will only process your information in the ways we describe in this privacy statement. If you think the information we hold about you is incorrect, you can contact us to correct it (see paragraph 13 ‘Questions’).
We reserve the right to delete any sensitive personal information which you may provide to us.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can browse our websites, and search for jobs without disclosing personal information about yourself. ‘Personal information’ means any information that may be used to identify you, examples of which are mentioned in the preceding paragraphs.
If you choose to register with IPower Partner, either online via one of our websites or in person at one of our offices, we may use your personal information to contact you via e-mail, telephone, direct mail or other communication formats to provide you with information or services that you have requested.
We will use your personal information to fulfil your requests for information and to provide you with recruitment services you have requested. We will only process information that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information, it may be sent by e-mail or post, for any of the following purposes:
- to inform you of new services we will be providing;
- to send you requested information on our services;
- for research or marketing purposes; or
- to administer our websites to help us improve our services.
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails or post from us and want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” in the subject heading or get in touch with your local IPower Partner representative.
You may also wish to write to us at the address given in paragraph 13 ‘Questions’.
If you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing lists, we will require sufficient identity details to ensure that we do not contact you again.
6. DISCLOSING INFORMATION
IPower Partner will not disclose the personal information that you provide or details of your individual visits to our websites to any unrelated third parties except as provided for in this privacy statement and under the following limited circumstances:
- as necessary for job applications or other recruitment services that you have requested, with your consent;
- when we believe the law requires it;
- as described in paragraph 3 above;
- in order to provide you with the information or services which you have requested, your personal information may occasionally be transferred or shared with third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your personal information in order to support our information technology, to handle mailings on our behalf, or to provide services that you or our clients have requested (such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services, psychometric evaluations or skills tests);
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us (such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators);
- we may share, transfer or disclose the personal information in our databases and server logs in the event of our flotation on a stock exchange, sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, disposal of all or part of our assets or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law.
Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
IPower Partner is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of measures (including, but not limited to, firewalls SSL encryption) to ensure that your personal information is protected from:
- unauthorized access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorized modification or alteration; and
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
However, the Internet is an open system and IPower Partner cannot guarantee that the personal information you submit will not be intercepted by others.
All our employees and agents who have access to or are involved in the processing of personal information respect the confidentiality of personal information.
Our websites may include links to external websites operated by other organizations. They may collect personal information from visitors to their site. IPower Partner cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and does not accept responsibility for those websites.
The main purpose of cookies is to streamline your use of the website; cookies make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier. They can’t look into your computer or read any personal information or other material on your hard drive. They can’t carry viruses or install anything harmful on your computer.
In all cases in which cookies are used on this site, the cookie will not collect any personally identifiable information.
Here is a list of the main cookies we use, and what they are used for.
These cookies are necessary in order for you to use the features like My shortlist and navigate around the website.
Preference cookies record information about choices you’ve made or settings to improve your visit. The data stored is anonymous.
Please note that if you choose to reject cookies, certain parts of this site may not be available to you or may not function properly.
For guidance on how to change your browser settings as well as more detailed information about cookies, go to www.aboutcookies.org where you can learn about managing, reviewing and deleting cookies.
We will hold your personal information for a period of 12 months in order to comply with relevant employment law or as long as is necessary for the provision of recruitment services by us, whichever is the greater. We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary.
10. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
As IPower Partner is a global business, from time to time, we may transfer your personal information to other IPower Partner entities located around the world as business requirements dictate.
11. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
If we decide to change our privacy commitment, we will post those changes on our websites so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone.
By accessing the websites and/or submitting your personal information, you consent to the use of your information as set out in this privacy statement.
If you have any questions about how your personal information is used, or if you want to access, correct or remove your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com. You may also write to us at: IPower Partner Ltd., 112 Yen Lac, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Last updated February 2019