Being an experienced global workforce solutions agency, iPower helps organizations transform in a fast-changing labour market by sourcing, matching and developing the right talent that enables them to win. Our team has international connections, regional knowledge and local market experience - strengthening our partnerships with multinational blue-chip corporations and local companies in Asia and Europe, to provide them with skilled talent while finding sustainable employment for people across a wide range of industries and skills.
We develop innovative solutions for many companies every year, specializing in Permanent Recruitment, Temporary/ Contract Staffing, Mass Recruitment and Global Mobility. We offer a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, tailoring every solution to specific requirements and offering long-term support. Through experience, growth and consistently high standards, we have built a reputation for being one of the most reliable partners, confirming our position as the most admired brand in the industry.
Find out more by getting in touch with our team: https://ipowerpartner.com/
Our business is scaling fast. We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to manage a growing book of business clients in the APAC region, specifically Singapore, Japan, and Australia.
* Are you looking to work for a company that encourages a good work/life balance with hybrid/remote working?
* Are you development hungry, looking for a clear progression plan?
* Would you like to work for a consultancy with international colleagues distributed all over the world?
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you will join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You will look to establish a strong pipeline of high-calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Performing a 360° consulting role by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Consult a large network of candidates with immediate and long-term career needs.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during assessing and evaluating candidates, act as the primary negotiator and closer of selected candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in recruitment
- Proven Track record in sales and passionate about building a recruitment career
- Knowledge of People Management Skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Time Management and Planning
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)