Being an experienced global workforce solutions agency, iPower helps organizations transform in a fast-changing labour market by sourcing, matching and developing the right talent that enables them to win. Our team has international connections, regional knowledge and local market experience - strengthening our partnerships with multinational blue-chip corporations and local companies in Asia and Europe, to provide them with skilled talent while finding sustainable employment for people across a wide range of industries and skills.
We develop innovative solutions for many companies every year, specializing in Permanent Recruitment, Temporary/ Contract Staffing, Mass Recruitment and Global Mobility. We offer a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, tailoring every solution to specific requirements and offering long-term support. Through experience, growth and consistently high standards, we have built a reputation for being one of the most reliable partners, confirming our position as the most admired brand in the industry.
Find out more by getting in touch with our team: https://ipowerpartner.com/
Ipower Partner is partnering with a fast growing B2B Fintech SaaS startup that that offers banking services for businesses processing payments online, and it just raised $10M in seed funding. With advanced AI-powered features, they streamline data collection, automates verifications and analysis for bank statements and other similar financial documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Actively approach target enterprise prospects and build and manage strategic relationships with senior stakeholders at your clients.
- Collaborate with the customer success on expansion opportunities
- Pipeline development through a combination of self-driven methods, and collaboration with cross functional teams
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs
- Drive complex sales cycles, from prospecting to closing, both F2F and remote processes
- 6+ years’ experience in a sales IC position, with a strong understanding of mid- market to enterprise sales processes
- At least 3 years of selling B2B and/or SaaS products or Cloud solutions sales experience to enterprise customers
- Established and well connected book of business
- Experience in driving and executing complex, full sales cycles
- Proven track record of hitting/ exceeding annual sales targets
- Ability to build trusting relationship with your peers on Sales and engage in business-level discussions with C-level executives
- Excellent ability to build strong relationships