WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Building and Deploying ERP products and archives for customers
- Receiving SRS documents, analyzing and designing the system
- Planning for implementation, control, and support team members in the project
- Participate in building, upgrading platforms, integrating new technologies into the system
- Perform various researches, programming other functional modules as required by the manager
- Have a good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and object oriented programming (OOP)
- 3 years experience in C #, T-SQL programming language
- Proficient in ASP.NET or ASP NETCore
- Have good knowledge of system design
- Experienced in designing and querying database
- Experience in handling Cached
- Experience in handling Solr, ElasticSearch, big data
- Experience in handling NodeJS, AngularJS, SignalR, OneSignal
NICE TO HAVE
- Technical document reading (URD, SRS, SRD)
- Experience in using SVN, Git
- Have skills for independent work, problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure (on progress and working time)
- Having DBA-related certification (MSSQL), MCSA is an advantage
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income includes: base salary + 13th month salary + Bonus based on project implementation result + KPI bonus (2 - 3 months salary) + Year End bonus.
- Dynamic, friendly and professional working environment with many promotion opportunities. Working with leading Vietnamese technology experts.
- Training courses by professional training units to improve knowledge, technical skills, soft skills and management skills.
- Evaluate salary increase 2 times per year in January and July.
- Teambuilding 1 time / year, company trip 2 times / year.
- Company birthday and collective activities such as 1st of June (family festival), Mr. Perfect (Nam Vuong) contest, 8th of March activity, 20th of October celebration.
- Benefits according to the state laws (Insurance, annual leave) comes after 2 months of probation period.
- Working time: Monday - Saturday morning (Morning: 8:00 - 12:00; afternoon: 13:30 - 17:30).
Kindly send your English CV via our website or to the email email@example.com to apply for this position.