Tech startup COO
We're looking for someone young and fresh to take up the role of chief operating officer (COO).
'We' is Virtual Sushi and we're a Belgo-Vietnamese joint venture offering project-based offshore software development for global customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- A senior executive who is a direct complement to the CEO.
- Assist the CEO in creating, growing and building a world class, industry leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CEO and other key executive team members.
- Achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting and controls.
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Motivate, encourage and mentor employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with international key customers, clients, vendors, partners, and stakeholders.
- In other words, the COO is the person that runs the business.
Requirements & Skills:
- Strong analytical, managerial, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, finance, marketing, sales, ...
- Very good 'proficient' level of written and spoken English.
- Lives in or near Ha Noi
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing global tech company
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits.
- A stimulating international environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development.
- Work independently within a global dynamic team in agile ways (start-up spirit).